Friday, April 11, 2008

my wife Nicole has tagged me...

to complete this tag you must:
1. pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. tag 5 people

I TAG CHRIS, HEIDI, AND SCOTT....DOES ANYONE ELSE READ THIS BLOG????


Before I begin, I must say that like my wife I read multiple books at the same time, so I will also be listing a few from my current reading selection.

COMICS:
“Anyone want to talk about how they feel about things since this Daredevil has declared himself this so-called Kingpin of Hell’s Kitchen?"

from "Daredevil" Volume 5 by Brian Michael Bendis from Marvel Comics.

FICTION:
"Everything was taken out of all the closets, and the shelves were line with fresh clean newspaper."

from "The Fortunate Pilgrim" by Mario Puzo (most famously known for penning The Godfather story).

GENERAL STUDY:
"Lavoisier's idea had to be modified, however, when the English chemist Sir Humphrey Davey (1778-1829) showed in 1810 that muriatic acid (now called hydrochloric acid) contains only hydrogen and chlorine but no oxygen."

from "Chemistry-Second Edition" by John McMurry and Robert C. Fay both from Cornell University.

SPIRITUAL:
"But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all."

from New Testament, Luke 17:29.

2 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

yeah! now the forwarding-tagging-goblins won't devour you in your sleep!

thanks t

you da blammin man

Jodi Jean said...

hehe ... forward tagging goblins!

thanks for playing t, look what i started!!

i agree, you are blammin'