Friday, May 1, 2009

Happiness...for the month of May.

It has come to my attention from those who care about me and want to save me from eternal damnation that, apparently, I am not happy. Cited as evidence were my intolerant hateful blogs which drip of anger and frustration. Wow. So, I decided to look introspectively and unfortunately, it is true.

I am Satan incarnate...

How did this happen? How can I change it? Since this started because of my blog mood, I need to change the feel of my blog. So in an effort to change my devilish persona to something more happy...


For the entire month of May, I will only post about things of happiness.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't do it man!!!

(btw, what constitutes "happy" for your well-intentioned friends and family?)

Sometimes true happiness comes after you wiggle through all the crap. Much like how life often gets darker before it gets lighter. Or something like that.

Eh, I won't go there. I'll wait and blog on it later. Maybe.

Good joke though:

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network, FOX has announced that they will now air " America 's Most Wanted" TWICE a week.

Now if that doesn't make you happy... :)

Jared said...

Just take this red pill, and go down the rabbit hole.

Your happiness is nothing a good rinsing of the brain can't fix.

Wash it with holy water I hear it gets all those pesky intelligent stains out.

T.J. Shelby said...

Ha ha...Lisa, great joke. For the record, happiness will apparently come from not blasting religious idiocy and Republican insanity.

Let's see if I have the intestinal fortitude to actually make it 31 days without failing. Unfortunately, my negativity on these issues comes as easy as inhaling and exhaling...

T.J. Shelby said...

Jared...lol. If I go back in I want to be someone important, like an actor...

On a serious note, I still hold firmly to the hope that faith and reason can coincide. One day, maybe, I will find out how...one day...

Jodi Jean said...

who says you're not happy ... you're one of the happiest guy i know!