Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heidi and Scott (I hate you both) love my blog...

Heidi and Kielbasa said they love my blog and asked me to do this!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket.
2. Where is your significant other? Feeding Caleb on the living room sofa.
3. Your hair color? Auburn
4. Your mother? If she's crazy it's partly my fault.
5. Your father? My Pops...the fisherman.
6. Your favorite thing? My family.
7. Your dream last night? We cannot be held accountable for our dreams...lol...
8. Your dream/goal? To become a best-selling author.
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading, fantasy sports, comic collecting, hiking.
11. Your fear? To march and suffer...
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere where I own a home.
13. Where were you last night? Sleeping...
14. What you're not? Without reason
15. One of your wish-list items? ipod
16. Where you grew up? Ontario, California
17. The last thing you ate? Blueberry bagel with honey butter.
18. What are you wearing? A pimp blue jumpsuit
19. Your TV? My iMac.
20. Your pet? Hannah, Adam and Caleb...
21. Your computer? iMac
22. Your mood? Chill
23. Missing someone? Waldo...
24. Your car? 2007 Toyota Camry
25. Something you're not wearing? A dress
26. Favorite store? Hands down...REI.
27. Your summer? Just like Spring, Winter and Autumn.
28. Love someone? And some more than others. Love you nic.
29. Your favorite color? Purple and Gold...Go Lakers!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Hourly.
31. Last time you cried? June 17, 2008. Game 6 of the NBA Finals...

I choose to subject this upon: NOBODY.

3 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

HaHA!
You, my love, cannot escape such silliness as this. You may blame having to write things down on my. But, as you might notice, it was not me that tagged you to fill it out.

You are the number one reason why I laugh as much as i do. You are the one who keeps me sane (well, as much as i am), and brings reason to my madness. I love you and adore you...and you look good in your pimp blue running suit.

Jodi Jean said...

haha ... i guess i really better do it now that even you have done it!!

Heidi Maloy said...

What a good little sport you are... I really didn't think you would do it, you just happen to be one of the seven people I know!